Events are sorted by start date. You can click on the column head to resort or use the filters to search for events.
To register for an event,
- Click on the event title in the table below.
- A new page will open in a new tab. Click on the Register button.
- Login to Training Central with your NMSU credentials.
- Confirm your registration. You should receive an email confirmation.
- Mark your calendar.
Training is offered in various formats to meet the needs of all learners.
- Instructor-led: aka – face-to-face or classroom training; this workshop takes place at a specified date, time, and location and is facilitated by a instructor. The majority of instructor-led workshops are offered in Las Cruces.
- Virtual: this training takes places at a specified date and time via Zoom or similar web conferencing platform.
- Web-based Training (WBT): self-paced training delivered on-demand
- Remote-lab: self-paced workshop offered outside of Training Central, such as Canvas training; may have specified date ranges for completion (be sure to read description carefully).